Benefit Advisors Network, LLC
Benefit Advisors Network (BAN) an Alera Group Company is a growing, consortium of independent brokerage firms that specialize in employee benefits brokerage and consulting services. Currently we have 76 Members from across the United States who cooperate, collaborate and share best practices through conferences and our online, virtual office of BAN.
US National Account Executive
We are looking for a National Account Representative to work directly with the independent brokerage firms who are Members of Benefit Advisors Network to increase the adoption of our resources within their agencies.
Our Company’s mission is to assist our Agency’s in the growth of their revenue, with a focus on sharing the expenses related to servicing the Agencies clients. To meet this mission we develop tools, products and services that are driven to meet the needs as communicated by the members. These services are all available through multiple Departments including: Captives, Wellness, Actuarial, Rx, Compliance, Benefit Technology, Payroll HR and HCM Services. We have also developed Preferred Vendor relationships and we look to increase the adoption of their products and services where it is economically competitive and meets the needs of our Agencies clientele.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with agencies and clients and will be able to think independently to find solutions to problems that the agencies encounter in developing solutions for their clients.
A broad working knowledge of insurance products including product features and benefits and some exposure to human resource administration and technology is helpful.
- Drive the adoption and utilization of our Preferred services, tools and products within the agencies that you are assigned
- Educate agency personnel and staff regarding our tools and resources via multiple tactics including: attending agency staff meetings in person and telephonically; interaction with agencies Producers and Account Managers; and, multiple drip marketing techniques
- Assist management in developing new products and new tools through the feedback received from working with assigned agencies
- Work with other BAN Departments and completely understand their products, services and value proposition and then not only educate assigned agencies but also look for creative ways to partner these preferred relationships into unique solutions in the marketplace.
- Business solution mindset
- Customer service and sales orientation
- 30-50% travel is required
- Position may be based in geographic territory location