David Konrad offers insight as to why Employers form a Small Insurance Company to:
- Gain more Control of Risk
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Tax Advantage
- Risk Shifting and Risk Distribution
- Thorough understanding of 831(b) Insurance Companies
- How to form your insurance company to manage P&C and EB risk
- When to form your insurance company
This Webinar does not offer an HRCI credit.
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT Password: PHE2405
Speaker: David Konrad
David Konrad has over 20 years of financial sales, management, and operations experience. Dave is responsible for the program development, design, structure, sales, and marketing of various P&C and Employee Benefit group, single parent, DRP, 831(b), voluntary benefits and other captive programs.
Dave holds a Masters of International Business Administration from Baldwin Wallace College and a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from The Ohio State University.