Ensuring ERISA & Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance with Smart Compliance
Take advantage of the compliance tools your smart partners have to offer in a single sign-on, cloud-based portal with smart compliance. Manage your Compliance Calendar with Audit Checklists, comprehensive Compliance Guides, Secure Document Storage and Tools & Calculators to track and report on ACA requirements.
smart compliance features the Variable Hour Tracking & Reporting tool to minimize Employer Shared Responsibility risk by providing real-time monitoring, reporting and critical documentation your team needs to make strategic decisions.
Smart Compliance: Variable Hour Tracking & Reporting Tool
- Simplify reporting by first establishing Measurement, Administrative & Stability Periods for current and new variable hour employees
- Track employee hours worked during designated time periods and manage the status of your variable hour employees according to your projections
- Avoid penalties with real-time data needed to determine which employees reach Full-Time status and must be offered “minimum essential” coverage
- Generate necessary documentation required by the Affordable Care Act in a format easily exported into a Microsoft Excel report
- Applicable Large Employers can easily produce annual IRS reports to comply with IRS codes § 6055 and § 6056 requirements
Visit our smart compliance page to learn more about the smart compliance solution, a single sign-on, cloud-based portal to help you and your organization be prepared for a DOL audit by first attaining and then maintaining compliance with ERISA regulations and the Affordable Care Act tax provisions.