In this webinar, Bruce Campbell M.D. provides an overview of the commonest Musculoskeletal conditions, including medical and surgical treatments for them. Bruce will also address common questions and provide best practices.
Key takeaways for HR professionals include:
- Understanding the importance of cost variation and Place of Service;
- The role of Centers of Excellence in care of musculoskeletal condition treatment;
- How to address “experimental and non-FDA approved treatments;
- Out of Network providers and elective treatments;
- Which indicator codes and safe harbors apply to various employment situations (e.g., waiting periods, changes in cost, changes in employment status);
- How to address other situations, such as opt-out payments, union employees, and conditional offers of coverage to spouses
Dr. Bruce Campbell is the Chief Medical Director of BAN, where he brings over 25 years of executive experience in healthcare, information technology, and managed care to the membership.
He has held executive staff and operating positions in healthcare services companies, managed care plans, integrated delivery systems, medical groups, and healthcare information technology companies. His background includes having served as a Senior Vice President of Operations and the Chief Medical Officer of a national managed care company, and tenure as the Chairperson of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of a public company operating Medicare Special Needs Plans and disease management programs.