BAN’s Smart Compliance — Unravel the complexities of ERISA Compliance
Being a part of Benefit Advisors Network (BAN), our members gain access to a wealth of knowledge to set them apart from competitors. One of the leading solutions that both you and your clients will find valuable is Smart Compliance, our proprietary compliance solution.
Through Smart Compliance, a SaaS single source delivery solution for ERISA compliance, you can deliver to your clients the ability to navigate through the complex landscape of
Smart Compliance delivers:
- Customized compliance deadlines with calendar view
- Comprehensive Compliance Survival Kit developed by leading ERISA attorneys
- Critical government documents and forms, providing relative employee rights notifications
- Topical ERISA whitepapers to help simplify complex guidelines and regulations
- My Vault—
cloud baseddocument storage for DOL audit ready files
- Updates on Health Care Reform with Inform on Reform
- Legal Alerts & monthly webinars delivered by Health & Welfare Subject Matter Experts
- Available member Tools & Calculators to assist an employer through ACA reporting, 5500 filing, PCORI fee assessment, etc.
“The Smart Compliance site truly has a wealth of information that can add a significant amount of value to any organization. It gave us the tools necessary to demonstrate that we were appropriately offering health insurance to all who qualified. The site was also extremely helpful in preparing the year-end tax notices. I recently re-logged onto the site and realized how many great resources are available including Frequently Accessed Forms. I am so pleased that this resource is available to us.
– A client using Smart Compliance, Theresa F.
“We use Smart Compliance as a principle part of our prospecting. Broker RFP’s almost always include questions about compliance and we use this as the primary resource to show them we have compliance solutions. We’ve also used it with current clients telling them that while we’re there to assist them, at the end of the day it’s their responsibility to remain compliant with the various ERISA, DOL, ACS, IRS and other rules and SC helps them with that.”
– Kent Bermingham Jr., President, Milestone Benefits Agency
“Benefits compliance is a complicated world. We rely on the Smart Compliance Portal as a solution to offer our clients, helping them maintain compliance in an organized and convenient manner. Clients who appropriately use the portal are more confident and happy with their audit preparedness. When clients realize the benefit behind the portal, our offering the tool at a reasonable price can help contribute to maintaining client retention. Consequently, our aim is to bring up the portal (and compliance) in every capabilities presentation as well as a refresher/reminder at renewal.”
– Gregory & Appel Insurance